If any "mom- to- be" is not going to put up with stretch marks in her pregnancy, it would be Victoria Beckham! Sunday night the Spice girl took to her Twitter to share her tip for avoiding stretch marks:
"Pregnancy tip!!!! I have used this through every pregnancy, it's amazing!! X VB"Beckham was referring to Elemis Japanese Camellia Oil Blend:
(about) For many centuries camellia oil from Japan has been used for the care of nails, hair, scalp and combination skin. This light oil is easily absorbed and rich in plant collagen to keep the skin moisturized and supple, helping to prevent stretch marks.
- Improves elasticity, supports and nourishes all skin conditions. Lightly textured.
- Provides high levels of hydration to a dry skin.
- Ideal to use as a body oil
- Perfect for pregnancy massage. Helps prevent stretch marks and reduce the formation of scar tissue
- Use on the cuticles to strengthen nails
- Ideal for baby massage
So either this stuff really works (if it gets mama spice to tweet about it) or Victoria has some wonderful genes. Either way, we now know she is sporting a stretch mark-free belly!
Victoria's due date is said to be in early July. The Beckhams will be welcoming their first daughter to their family of all boys! In celebration of the upcoming birth, Victoria threw an 'all pink' baby shower recently.